Sometimes it’s hard to know if a girl is sending you signals to ask her out, or if she is just friendly, or is actually obsessed with your friend, or what. But watch closely for these cues, because if she’s throwing them at you, it means she’s probably hoping you ask her out.
So just work up the courage to do it and do it.
1. She starts liking something random you like after you mentioned you liked it. Oh, what’s that? She likes watching the game of football all of the sudden? what a huge coincidence. She knows all about Chelsea Football club even though two days ago she knew next to nothing about football? She knows all about the new Kid Cudi album that just dropped after you were just saying how excited you were about it? Yeah, these aren’t coincidences, so don’t overlook them. Don’t make her feel dumb by saying, “Oh please you said you hate soccer!”
Follow her lead. Let her brag about her new knowledge. Teach her something new. Plan a date around it. Because you’re definitely going to want to ask her out.
2. She touches your arm a lot. She wants to touch you but many places seem off limits. Touching your face would make her feel like she is in a Hallmark commercial, touching your chest would make her feel like she were in a Lifetime movie, and touching your junk would make her feel like we she is in a P0*no. Basically, that leaves the arm. So the girls touch it a lot if they are interested.
3. She laughs at everything you say. Yeah, even when you aren’t really saying anything that funny. Sorry. It’s something the girls can’t help and they probably aren’t proud of. It’s not that they are faking it, they are just really giddy to be around you if they have a crush on you. So everything seems a little lighter, a little more fun, and a little more likely to make them laugh.
4. She keeps asking you to do the most odd, unrelationships things. If she keeps asking you to do non-date things, like going to weird comedy shows that are sort of far away or going to her brother’s baseball game or feeding the neighbor’s cat, she is doing the dance of doing absolutely everything except for asking you out on a real date. So why don’t you do everyone a favor and ask her out? You both will have a better time doing something other than working her hectic charity event or helping her move.
6. She always wants to be in pictures with you. Are there a disproportionate amount of pictures of you with her than with other people? Especially guys? She wants to be part of your life. She wants to show you off. She wants you to remember her. She is inserting herself into your life in the only way she can without asking you out.
She has agreed to do anything you have suggested so far. If you’re asking her to do anything with a group of friends or anything non-datey, and you hardly have to finish the question “Do you want to go rock climb…” or “Do you want to grab a bee…” before she says yes, she’d rather be doing these things as your girlfriend.
Especially if she says it like it’s not even a question. Of course she will! With gusto, she’ll be there with bells on! She’s psyched about anything because you will be there.
8. She hasn’t mentioned any other guys in your presence. That’s because she’s not thinking of any other guys. And she won’t even bring up friend boys, because she doesn’t want you to assume they are boyfriends.
9. She brings you something when you’re sick or similarly cooks you anything ever. Yeah, she’s showing you her nurturing side. It’s not because she’s filling some gender role, she’s just seizing the opportunity to be sweet. It’s an easy way to make you a casserole or drop by with some ginger ale.
10. You have met her friends and they seem surprisingly psyched to meet you. They are already excited to see you and already know what you do because they have heard about you. In fact, they might be sick of you. They might be thinking, “Will you just ask her out already?” So go ahead and do it.
Source: Information Nigeria