Politics, Sports, Business, Entertainment and News you will get nowhere else.

Ads Here

Friday, 15 March 2013

VIDEO: Hilarious "Oga at the Top" Mix



The horrendous gaffe by the Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC)  Obafaiye Shem during an interview with Channels Television seems to be spiraling out of control on the internet even as "my oga at the top" tee shirts have been introduced in the market, the latest is this hilarious mix by DJ Ziggy, take a look...

2 comments:

  1. Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?

    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
    losing several weeks of hard work due to no
    back up. Do you have any methods to protect
    against hackers?

    My homepage Go to my website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your web site accidentally, and I'm stunned why this twist of fate didn't happened in advance!
    I bookmarked it.

    Also visit my page; jobs work from home online

    ReplyDelete

Comments made by readers of this blog are strictly the views of the writers and not that of Nedu Echianu's Blog.