Friday, 1 March 2013

Young Hip Hop Artist killed in Lagos University

 
Up coming Nigerian hip hop artist, Damino Demola Damoche, has been shot dead by gunmen who are suspected to be cultists.

Reports say Damoche was killed at the main gate of the Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo by the suspected cult members yesterday evening.

There have been conflicting reports on how the young artist was murdered, but  a segment of the Lagos media say he was shot by rival cultist who were on a motorcycle taxi popularly called okada in Nigeria.

Online news medium, Sahara Reporters reports that...
  
Damoche was shot twice, in the head and on the left hand, with what appeared to be a high caliber weapon.  He lay dead for several hours before policemen took his body away in a pick-up van.
The attack appears to be a reprisal attack from a rival gang, as Damoche was known to be a member of the Eiye Confraternity.  Members of that confraternity took to Twitter to promise reprisals on his assailants.
Damoche in the pool of his own blood

4 comments:

  1. An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you ought to publish more about this issue, it might not be a taboo matter but typically
    people do not speak about these subjects. To the next! Kind regards!
    !

    my blog I Knew You Were Trouble (Kim Viera Cover)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector do not understand this.
    You must proceed your writing. I am confident, you have a great readers' base already!

    my blog post; I Knew You Were Trouble (Kim Viera Cover)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz answer back as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thank you

    Also visit my webpage :: Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble (Kim Viera Cover)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother recommended I might like this blog.

    He was once entirely right. This submit truly made
    my day. You cann't imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

    Also visit my blog post ... online-pedigrees.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments made by readers of this blog are strictly the views of the writers and not that of Nedu Echianu's Blog.