Politics, Sports, Business, Entertainment and News you will get nowhere else.

Ads Here

Friday, 20 September 2013

8 Killed As Gunmen Unleash Mayhem in Abuja




Reports just reaching me say unknown gunmen dressed in military camouflage, earlier this morning, Friday September 20 stormed an uncompleted building behind Legislator’s Quarters in Apo, Abuja killing over 20 people. (Graphic Pictures of the incident after the cut...viewer discretion advised)


The victims were said to be squatters in the uncompleted building.

An eyewitnesses was quoted as saying that the owner of a building close to the uncompleted structure had warned tress-passers who made the building their temporary home to move out, but his warning was ignored. 
Today's massacre might therefore not be unconnected with the warning.




A resident in the area said that at about 12:30am he heard gunshot severally throughout the night, causing panic in the area. 
Although the number of lives lost in the massacre has not yet been confirmed, many have been feared dead.

READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/47650.html

1 comment:

  1. This is brutal and barbaric and I pray d perpetrator are brought to justice

    ReplyDelete

Comments made by readers of this blog are strictly the views of the writers and not that of Nedu Echianu's Blog.