Sunday, 15 March 2015

2015 Mothering Sunday: A Compilation of Goodwill Messages from my Facebook Friends

Mothering Sunday according to Wikipedia is a holiday celebrated by Catholic and Protestant Christians in some parts of Europe. It falls on the fourth Sunday in Lent (For Orthodox Christians in Europe and elsewhere). 
Mother's Day, or Mothering Sunday, is a day to honor mothers and other mother figures, such as grandmothers, stepmothers and mothers-in-law. Many people make a special effort to visit their mother. They take cards and gifts to her and may treat her to brunch, lunch or have tea in a cafe, restaurant or hotel. People who cannot visit their mother usually send gifts or cards to her.
Mothers are precious, lets celebrate them...in commemoration of this day, i bring to you a compilation of goodwill messages posted by my friends on facebook to their mothers, I begin with mine...LOL 




My Mother, a virtuous woman, the spiritual Pillar of Meshack Echianu's family, I celebrate you now and always, Happy Mothering Sunday Ezinne Princess Gladys Onyekozuru Echianu, may God continue to protect you, give you good health so that you will reap from your sweat and toil, I love you Mummy, one day I will tell your story in full.
=======================================================================
 
May i use this golden opportunity to wish d best Mum on earth,d most beautiful,Elegant mum,Ochiora,Mummy de Mummy,woman of value,Precious mum,1in a million mum,Mum u worth more than gold,may d good LORD continue to bless u,in fact ur are blessed 4 life.We wish u a happy mothering sunday as u celebrate this yrs mothering sunday with rest of d women in d world.May GOD continue to shower u His blessings,llnp 4 u,good health,u will leave to reap all d fruits of ur labour IJN Amen.Ur a blessing to this our generation & a blessing u will remain IJN Amen.Once again happy mothering sunday nwanyi oma.   (from Udeoji Chidi)
==========================================================================
We Celebrate You Ma! What A Priceless Mummy. Her Husband Has Full Confidence In Her!! Happy Mothering Sunday!!! God Bless You Ma. (from Ogoo Lovina).
=========================================================================
Happy Mother's Day to best mother,best wife ever.i love u and I bless God for bringing you into my life.may bless you and bless our marriage. (from Chijioke Ibeabuchi to his wife)
=======================================================================

Happy Mother's Day mum. May your remaining days here on earth be fruitful, sickness free and joyous. Amen. God bless you and yours....(from Bara Kabaka)
=========================================================================

Happy mother's sunday 2 all my lovely mothers. my mother, de ndu, Aunty Dorathy, sister Rosta, de Joyce, Aunty Grace(lolo ochiobodo),de ulunma, Aunty Hope,mama Antonia .2 crown it all my beloved grand mother....Ezinne Harrieth Echefu(Mama anyi)            (from Igbonagwam Stanley Chibuzo)
=======================================================================

Happy Mother's day to my Luvly my cute, my beautiful OMG!!! Sexy Mama may God protect u may u eat the Fruit of your labour,your Expectations shall never be cut off in Jesus Name Amen.l luv u dearly Sweetmother. (from Gift Chidinma)

=========================================================================


 
To My Sue, my wife, my love and a mother to me. I celebrate you as the world celebrates Mothers. You are everything to me and the Boys. May Our God continue to give you His blessings, favour and the strength to continue to be everything that you are to us. (from Eddie Iroh to his wife)

=========================================================================
Love you momma.happy mother's day. (from Hardeywumi Mzcrown Hardeybike)
======================================================================
Happy Mother's day to the love of my life who replaced my dear Mother 30 years ago. You have been everything a woman, a lover, a wife and a mother can be. As you have worked and toiled, may God bless and give you the bliss of life! (from Soni Irabor to his wife)
=========================================================================
Happy mothering sunday to my sweet mum. May the almighty God keep and protect u 4 us. u will live long,we ur children and ur lovely husband love u so much. (from Chizoba Ezeh Okanume)
=======================================================================

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. #happy #motheringsunday #worldsbest #mamami #nneoma #myfirstteacher  (from Ekesiobi Gabriella Ifeoma)

========================================================================
 Happy mothering Sunday to my Diamond, one Nd only mum on earth Nd all wonderful mothers in the whole world' wish u all more Gods grace Nd strength to celebrate more Nd more day like dis in a grand style... Ones again congratulation Nd love u all!! (from Blessing Mmadu)
======================================================================
Happy Mothers Day to d 2 very beautiful women in my life. Luv u scatter Mum!!! Sisi u are an older vision of me. Lol luv u 2! Muahhhhh (from Jennifer Ogolo)
=========================================================================
Happy mothering Sunday to the best mum in the whole world, indeed you are the best. We are blessed to have u as our beloved mother, may God continue to keep and preserve u, you will live to enjoy the fruit of your labour, happy mothering sunday, best mum!!! (Chiege Oluchi Blessing)
========================================================================


M - For the MILLION things she gave me,
O - For shes growing OLD,
T - For the TEARS she shed to save me,
H - For her HEART of purest gold,
E - For her EYES, with love-light shining,
R - For she is always RIGHT and always be.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
I Love u so Muc EZINNE ONYEJE  (from Perpy Chibuzor Ejieme)
==============================================================

Motherhood is the pride of womanhood. Today is a double honour for you mum as you celebrate your birthday and mothers day. The lord will your effort and multiply you seed, you will live to celebrate more of God's blessings in your life. We love you Sweet mum. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MOTHERS DAY. !! (from Adaobi Ekeh)
===============================================================

Happy Mothers Day! To all mothers, you are blessed! To my sweet Mom, God blessed me the day you gave birth to me! We love you forever and back again! (from Muriel Ufedo Achimugu)
========================================================================
It took me four years to plan for the next phase which involved furthering my education. The major challenge I had was thinking about what will happen to my children in my absence. My mother came through for me. She said to me "Oge, go ahead and do not worry yourself. If I am alive and cannot look after your children, my grand children, what am I supposed to do with my grey hair?' I responded, but mummy, you are still working. You just got promoted as a Director in your office and I cannot burden you this way. She insisted and I let go of every argument I wanted to bring forth.

Growing up was not so easy. You held three jobs as a teacher, a seamstress and a cake designer. I will watch you struggle and take very little rest and you made sure to involve me in everything. I remember how you will always insist that I join you at the shop during school holidays. I am thankful that actively participating in your business helped shape the woman that I am today.

I am so thankful that out of all the mothers that were available to birth on the 26th of December, 1981, God chose the womb of Lady Amaechi Ozurumba as the chosen one. I cannot repay it all but I will never stop trying to repay. I love you Mummy!

Happy Mothers Day!   (from Blossom Nnodim)

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy mothering sunday to our beloved mothers.. More blessings. Nice post dear..

    ReplyDelete

Comments made by readers of this blog are strictly the views of the writers and not that of Nedu Echianu's Blog.