Thursday, 16 July 2015

Super Falcons Media Officer, Gracious Akujobi is No More

The news of the death of Gracious Akujobi, Media Officer of the Super Falcons and Sports Journalist with Prompt news struck me like a thunderbolt.

I don't know her in person but being that i sometimes listen to the sports segment on Nigeria Info where she is a regular guest analyst, i took notice of the young lady's in-depth knowledge of Sports especially football.

I'm still in shock, speechless and at a loss on how this would have happened.
The Head of the Sports unit at Nigeria info FM, Arafat Aliyu informed me that she slumped and died-just like that...

God!!!!! may her gentle soul rest in peace, my condolence to her family, friends and colleagues.

1 comment:

Comments made by readers of this blog are strictly the views of the writers and not that of Nedu Echianu's Blog.