Politics, Sports, Business, Entertainment and News you will get nowhere else.

Ads Here

Monday, 20 July 2015

Surfer Mick Fanning Attacked by Shark in Middle of Competition On Live TV

Australian surfer Mick Fanning is counting his blessings after escaping unharmed from a shark attack at the World Surf League’s J-Bay Open in South Africa.
During the middle of Sunday's finals against fellow Australian Julian Wilson, the defending champion was attacked by a shark.




"I was just sitting there and I felt something just get stuck in my leg rope, and I was kicking trying to get it away," Fanning said in the video.
Despite the scare, the three-time world champion wasn't going down without a fight.
"I just saw fins. I was waiting for the teeth to come at me. ...I punched it in the back," he said.
The competition was eventually suspended for the day.

YouTube, Sky News




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by readers of this blog are strictly the views of the writers and not that of Nedu Echianu's Blog.