Saturday, 5 November 2016

Appreciation: my Late Mum lives on, in my heart


I want to sincerely and from the bottom of my heart thank everyone that played a part in the successful funeral of my mum Princess Gladys Onyekaozuru Echianu, it was obvious that God's hands were on every arrangement made especially on the two days the ceremony took place - clement weather, orderly guests, lovely family, inlaws, friends and relatives who devoted time and energy to ensure that everything went according to plan. I pray that God continues to bless and keep all of you.
To keep my mum's legacies alive, I intend to one day (God willing) set up a Princess Gladys Echianu Foundation to further spread the love and peace my mum shared and to impart further on the lives of the less privileged in the society.
I thank you all.
Chinedu Echianu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by readers of this blog are strictly the views of the writers and not that of Nedu Echianu's Blog.