Wednesday, 1 February 2017

VIDEO: Afrobeat singer Dede walks out of radio interview with Presidency spokesperson Adesina

A new video is trending showing footage of Afro-beat singer, Dede Mabiaku walking out on Presidential Spokesman, Femi Adesina during a radio programme in Lagos.

 Dede in the video alleged that Mr Adesina told him to 'shut up' while he was trying to air his views.

" I will not use the word shut up, why do you want to hear me, when he had the audacity to tell me to shut up".

"I walk out on this, you don't have the right to tell me to shut up because you work for a government", a visibly angry Dede said.

Watch the complete video of the interview after the cut...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments made by readers of this blog are strictly the views of the writers and not that of Nedu Echianu's Blog.